Fundraiser: First Annual LobsterFest
Time & Location
About The Event
Come on down to our first annual LobsterFest. Support the BVO, Marsh Street Centre, and the Town of the Blue Mountains - Grants and Donations.
You can Join us by
'Dining in a Tent' - seating times at 5:00 and 7:30 PM. - Purchase a table for 4 ticket: $100/person ($400 per table). The table will share two dinners. Dinner will be served at the Clarksburg Legion - Outdoor Area and will include Beer and Wine service at the venue or you can also pre-order your wine online. Bring your own plates and utensils and if you want to dress up in your favourite 'Rock Lobster' outfit, feel free.
'Drive Thru and Feast at Home' - pick up times at 4:30, 5:30, 6:00, 6:30 & 7:00 - Dinner for 2 ticket: $75/person ($150 per ticket). The Drive through will take place at The Beaver Valley Community Centre. You can pick up multiple meals in one order.
- Each Dinner for Two includes: 2 whole East Coast Lobsters, a half BBQ chicken to share, 2 baked potatoes, salad for 2 and 2 pieces of pie. Dinners are packaged for two for sharing.
- If you would like a single dinner call 519-599-3345
- A taxable donation receipt will be sent out in the mail.
- All appropriate Covid-19 precautions/restrictions will be observed.
- Masks & gloves are highly recomended for diners.